Located at the doorstep of the University of Washington, Russell Hall is where the academic and business
communities come together. This is an opportunity to be a part of an energetic business and retail environment.
You'll love the views and abundant natural light from the large office windows.
From the Russell Hall vantage point, you can see downtown Seattle, Lake Union, Portage Bay,
University campus, and the U-District.
More importantly, you’re at the gateway to academic talent – the brightest and best. The University of
Washington is renowned for its math, computer science, engineering, architecture, and medical programs.
At Russell Hall, you are just steps away from potential employees that could make your company even more successful.
Additional features that make Russell Hall a good business decision:
- Parking ratio is 2/1000 sf with additional parking available
- Sustainability is a key focus and currently pursuing a LEED® certified designation
- Suites are ready to build to suit
- Retail space on ground floor brings vibrancy to the building and 42nd and 15th corner
- Showers and bike storage available
- Surrounded by shopping, academic, and restaurant amenities in the neighborhood